Thursday, July 24, 2008

Me? Create a blog?

I suppose I've always been a bit anti blog, I figured, who is going to read this thing? Anyway, I realized after I got to this years CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Summer event that everyone has a blog. Since I'm not always great at being outgoing and social in person, I noticed that most people were bonding over the fact that they had read each other's blog. I thought this was pretty cool and wanted to give it a try. My goal will be to put posts in here about my two favorites...Roller Skating and Scrapbooking...a sort of unholy union . :-P Thus Roller Scrapper was born...hopefully I will be able to put up some finished projects from CHA-S up soon, I am trying to actually fill my projects up this time versus just taking them home and thinking "oh how nice".

No comments: