Wednesday, September 2, 2009

About Me

Who am I? I'm a dyed in the wool crafter who likes to share things I've made with others. I have eclectic tastes and like to dabble in a bit of everything. While I love creative pursuits, it doesn't always come easy to me. I'd describe myself as a baker, or a rule follower, but I'm an aspiring cook, or a creative person. I also like to break things into their very elements, so don't be surprised if I post about my spinning wheel, or trying to make paper, or marshmallows! I like to keep slightly anonymous, so I will refer to people with initials, unless they are internet or other personalities. I refer to my husband as the captain, because of his love of boats and the fact that my blogging sensei, Alison, of Crooked Tiara dubbed him that.
Other than that I have a dog and the captain has a cat, and when I'm really lucky, he takes me rollerskating!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love yer sideshow here...your are a natural at this..n'est pas? ..burley girlie