Friday, September 11, 2009

D23 Expo!

From D23 Expo


Elena, Anita and I went to the D23 Expo yesterday. We had such a great time!

We dressed up with Fairy wings and there were very few people dressed up. I was expecting a lot of Disney Fans to dress up so it was a surprise when we were asked to be interviewed twice. Once by the OC Register (Which I couldn't find, maybe I was too incoherent) and once by a tv show from Brazil.

We had a great time, we saw the opening speech by Bob Iger, got to watch 30 min of the new Princess and the Frog, saw the legends ceremony, new things happening in the park, watched a new tv show, walked around and collected tons of stuff and got made over...at that point it looked like I had a little too much "magic" on my face and hair, but it was all in good fun :)

I also loved going to a tea party with the Mad Hatter and Alice! I can't wait to see that movie!

2 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

yes. that was so fun. It was such a needed distraction and I am so happy we went together. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. It made me feel special and i need that right now.

hugs.

RollerScrapper said...

Any time lady, becase you are special! (in a good way)