Monday, November 1, 2010

Why I'm the luckiest girl you know!




Why I'm the luckiest girl you know!

Why I'm the luckiest girl you know!
So I had a crazy busy day, and I came home and got the mail. Pay dirt! Cards and a package! I got an invitation, a thank you note and a halloween card, but the bestest thing was this apron from the Amazing Alison,who has a great etsy shop! She sent me the clementine. Isn't that an awesome name? I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful friend and blog mentor, and now an awesome apron! :) I was so excited to get it that I immediately put it on and admired the roomy pockets, while pretending to be domestic...which translates to I got the cat some ham from the fridge. Would it be weird if I wore it to work? It is just so cute and perfect for fall! My pic isn't great, but I had to stand on my tippy toes to capture a pic of it in the mirror and also crop out the faucet! The best part is that somehow she knew it would be my favorite of all of the ones in her shop!






a quickr pickr post

3 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

What an adorable apron!! It would totally make me want to go into the kitchen and do stuff.

Lucky you!!

Alison said...

Ahhhh!!! I'm glad you like it!!! I did not know this was your favorite one, I just thought this one looked most like you. =)

RollerScrapper said...

Hee hee you know me well!