Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In my room




Chandelier

Chandelier
I've been promising pics, but since the house is still a mess, I got a little creative. This is one of the things that made me love the house when I first saw it.



Curtains

Curtains
Here are the curtains in "my" room. I'm not sure what I will use this room for, but for now my closet and clothes are here.



Built in armoire

Built in armoire
This thing is awesome, with a pull out shelf for ironing and special shoe drawers.






a quickr pickr post

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

swoon! that chandelier is super lovely.

and i am so jealous about those knob pulls. i've always wanted beautiful little girl knob pulls like that.

instead, i got ikea. i like how things work out.

RollerScrapper said...

I have always coveted these knob pulls too, I nearly bought a pack at target just to install one as a handle on my vintage cake carrier, but I realized that if I bought a pack of six I'd be spending more money than the carrier cost!