Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jury Duty




The hall of justice

The hall of justice
Today I had jury duty, which consisted of sitting around waiting all day! A quick psa. Wearing too much perfume makes people get allergic reactions like dry throat and headaches. No need to wear perfume to jury duty where you are crammed in a crowded room. I had 3 brief moments of panic where they said my first name, followed by someone else's last name. They kept us through lunch time so I wandered over to Horton Plaza to escape my stinky neighbor, and get some fresh air.



Blood orange

Blood orange
On the way to Horton Plaza I spotted a farmers market, where I purchased some delicious oranges. I love how red they look!



In other news I *almost* read an entire book... _The Phantom Tollbooth_




a quickr pickr post

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

jury duty is the worst! especially when it smells like someone spilled perfume on themselves. ew!

RollerScrapper said...

I know and this is my 4th jury duty since 2003, it's like they keep me on file for my waiting around abilities!