Friday, August 19, 2011

D23 - 2011




Jim Henson, Disney Legend

Jim Henson, Disney Legend
I went to d23 and saw the legends ceremony. While it was mega awesome to see all of the modern princesses get honored and they sang songs from their respective movies, and then together, My favorite part was when kermit and rolf sang the rainbow connection, right after Brian Henson talked about his father's habit of making noises to annotate his life, such as making funny noises to pull a pen out of his pocket, or drizzle honey in his kids' pancakes.



Rainbow Connection

Rainbow Connection
I love this song so much I didn't even need the sub titles :)
I really loved the lighting effect they did here.



Free Cupcakes!

Free Cupcakes!
As if the day could not get any better, we came out to find free cupcakes! They were my favorite kind, with light almost whipped cream like frosting.



Tweedle dee and tweedle dum

Tweedle dee and tweedle dum
Here we are in front of an auction item. Can you imagine buying this?!



Tea anyone?

Tea anyone?
Doesn't Elena look like she is supposed to stay in this display permanently?



Awesome lego lightning McQueen

Awesome lego lightning McQueen
I had to get a pic with this because my niece lives lego and lightning "queen" :)



Dharma van

Dharma van
I'm still a lost fan at heart even if I was disappointed by the ending.



Too cute!

Too cute!
I just loved this gigantic little mermaid!



Oh boy what a fun time!

Oh boy what a fun time!
What a fun time! I had a blast!






a quickr pickr post

2 comments:

mo.honey said...

Oh, Kermie! These photos are fantastic! You have the best Mickey ears and skirt IMHO!

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

You're rocking that skirt. =)