Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lazy Sunday and 2 great causes

Lazy pooch

Lazy pooch
Grommet using the captain's shirt as a pillow.



Yesterday I spent a glorious day napping in the sun on the couch. Seriously, my kitty was jealous as I took up every available inch on the couch. Today I went in for an appointment, everything's looking good, heartbeat was strong. So enough about me, there are two things I wanted to talk about, one was a Benefit for my friend Willow who lost her 3 pets in an apartment fire, so if you're in the Hillcrest/North Park area next Tuesday, January 10, please check out the Ruby Room for 3 bucks you can enjoy some music and the proceeds go to my friend who is in need.

And also I just joined Club TLC. My friend Elena wrote a great post about what she does and how we can help her keep going. This Club sounds like a lot of fun and the first 50 people get a bonus T-Shirt. Plus if you heard about this through me and you can confirm with me that you signed up I'd be happy to send you a necklace, which looks something like this one. I've made them all personally and I'll even let you pick. Can't be that huh? :) I have about 5 to send out .




Benefit for willow

Benefit for willow
Please consider attending this benefit for my friend who lost her apartment and her 3 pets the week after thanksgiving.






a quickr pickr post

No comments: