Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend sewing project




Laptop case

Laptop case
I decided it was finally upgrade my laptop case from an old pillowcase to something a bit more stylish. I have this bad habit of buying something for a project then never completing it, for example this cupcake fabric was a second fabric I bought because I couldn't decide in the store, which fabric to get to make an apron. It took a lot of soul searching to be able to use it for a different purpose :-p
I'm really thrilled with it and just need to decide on the closures, I'm thinking two loops and buttons.



In ready for my close up

In ready for my close up
A closer look at my machine quilting, it was great practice to try tracing all the shapes and I think out looks more doodly now.






a quickr pickr post

No comments: