Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's Crop!

I'm so excited. I decided to sign up for the Breakfast at Tiffany's crop! Who cares that I have a million things going on? I have a title to defend! Tonight I started practicing my dessert. I was even photographing it because I new it would be a great post...guess what major FAIL. I think I was too tired because I forgot that once you whip up egg whites, if you add anything, you fold it in...I'm not even going to bother to show my fail...I will just try again tomorrow!

The major thing I wanted to let everyone in my small blogosphere know is that I sent an email to some people who are local to me and also wanted to extend my offer of gifts for donations. Please see my note below. Thanks!

I am trying to raise a minimum of $100 dollars for the Boys and Girls Club of San Marcos by March 12. I know many of you donated generously a couple of years ago when I was raising money for Autism Awareness and I am hoping you can help me once again.



Because I would like to reward all of you for your continued generosity I’m offering some gifts from me to you if you can help donate a minimum of $10 dollars. Your donation will still be 100% tax deductible, this is just something extra from me to you.



If you donate $10:

I will hand make you a custom card, in the past I’ve done Birthday, Congratulations, and even a “thank you for being you” cards. Other great occasions for these are Wedding cards, or Anniversary cards. I will take into account your preference for colors, or you can just give me a theme like “new baby boy” and I will make you something unique.



If you donate $25:

I will give you a “bottle cap bling” necklace, each necklace has been hand crafted personally by me. Most of them are Alice in Wonderland themed and make great gifts for the trendy girls and ladies in your life.



If you donate $35:

I will make you a custom Coffee Cozy, perfect for those Starbucks runs! Here are two examples that I’ve made for my friends: Owl and Pig.



If you donate $50:

I will make you a large project or home décor item…just ask!



Any donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how large or small. Even if you just want to give me the change from the tray that you empty your pockets in, I will happily take that as a donation towards my goal.

No comments: