Friday, April 17, 2009

Invited to the Prom!


I went by Elena's house to go drop off this cute little piggie that I crocheted and also to pick up a crafty assignment, glittering and making some rosettes for a very special prom.
Elena asked me if I wanted to go volunteer for the actual event as well.

I'm so excited, I think it will be awesome to get to see all of these kids enjoying a prom!

I'd better get going though, as I've made about 19 roses and glittered 16 with 3 fatalities...they had too much glue and got glued to the box I was drying them in :-\

Together we're making 200.

3 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

thanks so much Jennifer! so appreciate you!

blank said...

awesome... I made 62 and feel like if I ever see another rosette I might tear up a little... make sure you wear your tiara to the prom!!!

Anonymous said...

Those little piggies are so cute! Have fun at the prom!