Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prom Night

Check out the red carpet event! That was set up for arriving kids at the Friends of Scott Prom. It was a great event! They had a photo booth, a really cool video thing called pop noggins where they video taped your head (you wore green sheets and sat infront of a green screen) and put it on a tiny dancing body, candy bar, mashed potato bar, chocolate fountain, pizza and someone made them cool hats and of course our wonderful gift bags!!


The volunteers were even treated to a lovely dinner from Buscalucci's restaurant and then Elena, Julie and I helped fold tee shirts and hand out the gift bags at the end of the night. We had a great time. We met an interesting photographer who donated his time, David Hebble, http://www.davidhebbleunderwater.com. He takes interesting photos of babies and even adults under water! The kids all seemed very appreciative and I was glad I could be a very small part of the event!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time. And you look so cute with your candy necklace!

RollerScrapper said...

Thanks! I knew it went really well with my dress ;)

I'm surprised I didn't think of wearing candy accessories to the party! :-P