Saturday, September 18, 2010

Powered sugar is key!




Peach Bundt
Powdered sugar covers all manner of sins. This time it unmolded perfectly, but was a bit overdone on one side. Now I know why they use powdered sugar to top bundts. Here is my recipe.
Drain one can of peaches into your mixing bowl. Use a fork to pull out the peaches from the can and cut them up on your cutting board with the fork. Put the diced peaches in your mixing bowl. Beat in two eggs and then add one white cake mix. Mix thoroughly. I like to use the baking spray with flour on my bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 50-60 min. This one was cooked 65 min and was a tad too brown. Cool for 15 min before unmolding. When completely cool, dust with powdered sugar.






a quickr pickr post

1 comment:

AT said...

OOh that sounds yummy and easy...my two favorite attributes of a recipe!