Monday, September 1, 2008

San Diego Scrap Expo
















I had a great time! I went and shopped on Friday, I brought 70 dollars, but spent about another 50 dollars on my cc, 32 of that was Primas :-x

They had a Melissa Frances booth with THE Melissa Frances there! I bought a bunch of her books that are shapes folded in half, i.e. when you open it up it looks like a star or a little house. Very cute! I also of course had to visit the Dollar Scrapbooking booth which is also trouble :)

My other great find was at Scrapbook Royalty. They had these cute purse holders so when you're at a restaurant (or scrapping) you can hang your purse or tote from the table...no more putting it on the floor, your lap or hanging from the back of your chair!

I helped out at the Yellow Bird Scrapbooking booth on Saturday, I'm bummed I didn't think to take any photos, but here's the make and take that I was teaching...I added the embroidery thread b/c the next make and take was a sewn card that I didn't get a photo of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute bracelet! I love it! I am glad to hear that you had a good time! I am sad that I am not close enough to attend.

RollerScrapper said...

Thanks! I had fun, but it was not "the same" without you. I was especially bummed that we could not crop!
jt