Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Sweet it is!

 


I've been crazy busy so I haven't had a chance to work on my book from the Over the Rainbow Crop. As you all know I made my Over the Rainbow cupcakes to share. What I wasn't expecting was another win! There was some stiff competition, including secret recipe chocolate and peanut butter blobs (that's what it was called) and Sweety Birds...adorable chicks made out of twinkies sitting in coconut nests. Now that I have two crowns I wonder if I should retire on a high note for next year...unless I think of something really good ;)

Yesterday I worked on the cover of my book. I punched out butterflies and glimmer misted them, I used both regular staples and the tiny attacher...and my favorite part? The blingy antennae :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your big win! Way to defend your title! How are you? I hope all is well....

allYson said...

It is SOOO CUTE! I have not even finished one part! Or crafted anything for that matter!

RollerScrapper said...

Thanks Adeli! I'm doing well, although I still am crazy busy :)

Thanks Allyson! I was avoiding doing my taxes so suddenly crafting sounded really good :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Sounds like a good recipe. But then again I can eat eat any kind of frosting! I will have to try it out...

Unknown said...

Sweet cover!! I havn't worked on mine either! :o(

Congrats on the win! It was good to see ya!